Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter of Marque for the Site

2 posters

Go down

Letter of Marque for the Site Empty Letter of Marque for the Site

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/16/2008, 9:09 am

I'm in the process of doing a major update for the Letters of Marque that Leon had originally drawn up for us. I know that he failed to consult any of the other members when drawing this charter up, which means that it's lacking. I've always thought this. So as I put the new site together, I'm updating the charter, adding, taking away from what he wrote. But I also want to hear from all of you guys what points you think need to be addressed. The FAQ explains what sort of guild we are to potential recruits, but I believe that the Letters of Marque speak more to current members in the guild. Basically it entails what it means to be a Blade. So, let me know. I don't care if it is one sentence, I can elaborate on it. But tell me what you think should be added.

Check the site, Blades of Daring, and check out the Letters of Marque section and see what you would like to see added. Let me know here.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Letter of Marque for the Site Empty Re: Letter of Marque for the Site

Post  Nathaniel Redshot 5/17/2008, 8:32 pm

found my photoshop disc pirat
Nathaniel Redshot
Nathaniel Redshot
New User
New User

http://www.myspace.com/pleasanthillkid

Back to top Go down