Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the guild site address

2 posters

Go down

For now .. which do you guys like better?

Changing the guild site address Vote_lcap67%Changing the guild site address Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Changing the guild site address Vote_lcap33%Changing the guild site address Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Changing the guild site address Empty Changing the guild site address

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/17/2008, 2:25 pm

So right now, we know that the address of the new site is www.bladesofdaring.t83.net. Obviously, I do not intend on keeping it this way, simply so that it will be easier in the chat to get the site address out there. However, I can't decide on if we should just go with a .net (It'll run $9.99 a year), there are a ton of possibilities to add to the address. However, I can also get www.bladesofdaring.info and I think it's only $1.99 a year .. which, is awesome. So long as the web address is improved, at this point I don't see a need to pay for the site itself, I'll only do that if we run out of room on it, I can only hope that we have to get to that point as the guild grows. Smile

I was looking on godaddy.com for possible site addresses. So if you have some free time, take a look there and see what you think. But for now, I'm debating between .net and .info. But I am certain that I want it to be www.bladesofdaring.something. Of course we can add guild, online, etc, but just to make it easier to tell others the site, I think that we need to leave the bulk of the address as just BOD.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Changing the guild site address Empty Re: Changing the guild site address

Post  Hector Irongrin 5/18/2008, 10:15 am

http://www.blackmidgeteskimoanalfisting.com

miss me?
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/18/2008, 1:13 pm

I had to.. had to click on the link out of sheer curiosity. Lucky me I couldn't bring up the site. lol. But yeah, you've been missed.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down