Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Nights

4 posters

Go down

Guild Night - Which days work best for you and how many times do we sail a week?

Guild Nights Vote_lcap30%Guild Nights Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
Guild Nights Vote_lcap5%Guild Nights Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Guild Nights Vote_lcap15%Guild Nights Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Guild Nights Vote_lcap0%Guild Nights Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Guild Nights Vote_lcap10%Guild Nights Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Guild Nights Vote_lcap0%Guild Nights Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Guild Nights Empty Guild Nights

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/9/2008, 11:55 am

Monday
Wednesday
Saturday

Those are the three scheduled days that we voted on to designate as guild nights were we all sail together. Since that vote was made, we've made some changes regarding the members that we have in the Blades. Some of those people are gone, and some are still around. From what I can see by my post for tonight's guild night, there are 30 views and yet only 4 votes. So for whatever reason, people aren't voting to let us know what they want to do. These guild nights have been slipping a bit the past few weeks and I'm just curious why. Does it have anything to do with the days that we're chosen? That's what I'm wondering about. So, here is what I would like to do. If you would like to give your opinion on what would be the best nights to plunder for you, please just vote on the poll below and this will be taken into consideration. Chose the days and also vote on the option for number of times per week. I want these nights to work out for the guild, so your opinions are welcome, as always! pirat
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Guild Nights Empty Fleet nights

Post  Will Sharkskull 4/10/2008, 12:55 pm

I know for me as the weather here in Michigan gets better I get involved in alot of activities. I bowl, join a hockey league, join a golf league, as well as do camping, not to mention the ledgendary outdoor bashes we have at my house. Last year for existence I made a 50 foot by 20 foot slip and slide in my back yard, that was a blast. So my time here will be reduced. I will make it as much and as many times as I can, but there is only so much I can do.
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Guild Nights Empty Re: Guild Nights

Post  STEVE 4/10/2008, 1:46 pm

i want to go to will's house
STEVE
STEVE
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/10/2008, 4:52 pm

Noooo problem Will. Smile I think I'd rather do some of those things than sit around inside, mainly that beast of a slip and slide. However, when the temperatures here start crawling closer and closer to 100 and the humidity hits 90% and hurricanes are starting to threaten us, I'm perfectly content to sit inside and waste away the hours online.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Hector Irongrin 4/10/2008, 5:10 pm

let's sail 5 nights a week for 4 hours a night. =]
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/10/2008, 6:05 pm

Uh oh, Hector's going to be an ironman! I can tell. And that's good, that means that he'll level his sailing and cannons quickly. But trust me, don't master either one of those skills too soon, otherwise the game is going to get boring for you, and fast. I made that mistake and now when we plunder, like we did last night, and I got zero rep for all of that. A big fat zero. Real fun, huh? And I'm glad the ocean took back those 10 crates that we got, glad I tell you!!

Thanks for voting. Smile
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Hector Irongrin 4/10/2008, 8:55 pm

Everquest took 7 years to get boring for me. I have another 6 years and 10 months to go, it looks like, for pirates to get boring. =]
Annnnnnd, the faster I level, the sooner I can help out lower level members, amirite?
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down