Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about a PVP Guild Night

3 posters

Go down

Thinking about a PVP Guild Night Empty Thinking about a PVP Guild Night

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/28/2008, 11:25 am

I just want to feel this one out, would anybody be interested in running some PVP matches with other members of the guild? The whole five on five thing. I was talking about this with Chopps last night and I really think that it would be fun. Maybe we could pick a night this week. I want some feedback on this, so let me know.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a PVP Guild Night Empty PVP

Post  ChristopherMcMorris1 4/28/2008, 5:57 pm

Player VS Player has quickly become a life saver for me and NOOBS (get back to that later) because I’m bored out of my mind leveling weapons. It's tons of fun kicking the DISNEYS FILTERS REACH THIS FORUM! out of stupid people that most likely got to the level they're at because death isn’t a permanent thing in this game. To continue that conversation further, luckily most of the people playing POTC don't know much about this game. They really don't know what their weapons are used for, and a lot of people haven’t done a very good job at using their skill points. In PVP you’re undead and can use HEX to suck the voodoo out of each other, and since 3/4 of the people in the game spend most of their time leveling the easy to use doll and staff. These are the strongest thing they have, and can be taken away from them. Everyone that I've played 24s + (minus 2, 1 loss and 1 tie) still play like a noob and attune the doll and run in circle.....
Let's do it just for fun and maybe to go up against other guild just to pass the time until new weapons and quest become available
For now we can do BOD vs. BOD and use this for fun and to prepare BOD members going against other guilds. A chance to toot your horn, show off new skills, weapons or moves you've learned while beating on the undead. affraid

And yes we can use this as a tool for the big bad HIGH LEVEL guild members to pass on their knowledge to us little people. LOL
lol!

ChristopherMcMorris1
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a PVP Guild Night Empty Re: Thinking about a PVP Guild Night

Post  Hector Irongrin 4/28/2008, 6:05 pm

ChristopherMcMorris1 wrote: A chance to toot your horn, show off new skills, weapons or moves you've learned while beating on the undead. affraid

And yes we can use this as a tool for the big bad HIGH LEVEL guild members to pass on their knowledge to us little people. LOL
lol!

I toot my horn every chance I get.
But on a less serious note, I'll pvp. It sounds like fun. I haven't even tried it yet in potco.
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a PVP Guild Night Empty Re: Thinking about a PVP Guild Night

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down