Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades of Daring Guild Meeting

+2
Nell O'Bowers
Kat Sheffield
6 posters

Go down

Choose your two best nights please

Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_lcap33%Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_lcap22%Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_lcap6%Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_lcap0%Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_lcap17%Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_lcap11%Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_lcap11%Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Empty Blades of Daring Guild Meeting

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/7/2008, 11:16 pm

Guys, it's about time that we host our second Guild Meeting. This is a night where we're going to get together, go over a few important points and all that. It will also be an open forum if any of you have questions. I need to know what night will work best for everyone and we'll plan according. Everyone please respond to the post below and let me know when you will be available. Please choose two nights that you will be available and we'll go with the majority vote here. Further details to follow. But I do need as many members to be present as possible. Really though, consider it a mandatory meeting for all members unless you have a major reason for not being able to attend (family, work, school, etc). If you cannot attend for those reasons it will not be held against you. And no, passing out drunk is not a viable excuse Hector!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Blades of Daring Guild Meeting Empty Re: Blades of Daring Guild Meeting

Post  Nell O'Bowers 5/7/2008, 11:29 pm

I voted for Friday or Saturday, but I'm sure I could make any day work. So long as it's not this weekend, I'll be in Pennsylvania.
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Hector Irongrin 5/8/2008, 3:23 am

Monday or Tuesday is going to work out best for me.

Don't think I could make a weekend meeting.
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Hexvane 5/8/2008, 8:10 am

My best days are Mondays or Wed, I usually don't have to do anything these nights. It would be really hard for me to make a time on the weekend or tues/thurs, it would be pretty late before I could get on.
Constance Hexvane
Constance Hexvane
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/8/2008, 10:27 am

Yeah, my choices were Monday and Sunday, but pretty much every night but Friday and Saturday work for me. I think just choosing one of the existing plundering nights might work out best. Also, for those of you who have not registered for the forums but have read this post, please register so that you can vote. Already there are 17 views on this thread and only four people have voted. I just don't want to hear from people that they didn't know about the meeting. I promise that it's going to be fairly brief and casual, nothing too serious. Mom's not going to have to bring you Pop Tarts or anything for this. Razz
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Sharkskull 5/8/2008, 2:56 pm

Monday or Tuesday seem to work well for me
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Hector Irongrin 5/8/2008, 4:21 pm

My mommy always packs pop tarts in my lunch for me.
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Hexvane 5/8/2008, 4:24 pm

lol, I was actually eating a pop tart reading through this :p
Constance Hexvane
Constance Hexvane
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  marclockloather 5/8/2008, 11:19 pm

I am pretty much good with any night but Wednesday or Thursday nights.
marclockloather
marclockloather
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/10/2008, 3:16 am

Thanks to everyone who has responded to the post. We'll be finalizing a date and time in the next few days. Also, if you've just been lurking or you're new to the site, make sure to get your vote in. I am going to try and keep the meeting as brief as possible and then we'll all head out to plunder together.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/10/2008, 11:21 am

Basically, the reason that I decided that it's time for a Guild meeting is because over the past few weeks we've taken on a good number of new members who weren't with us when we had our first meeting a few months back. So, we're going to touch on the obvious, throw in some new information, and also leave it up to you guys to add anything if you feel that you have something to say.

Some of the topics that will be covered:
  • Voting on possible new guild nights - Our guild nights are floundering. And it's the same people who make it night after night. So, we'll see if maybe changing the nights will allow more people to participate also. We can consider maybe a Saturday afternoon plundering run as well.
  • TeamSpeak - Making sure that everyone knows about the program, why we use it, and why we would like everyone to jump on it.
  • Recruiting - What we can do to ensure that the guild continues to grow.
  • Basic rules of conduct in the guild - This is nowhere as near as how bad it sounds, heh, but there are a few things that need to be addressed here.
  • Leveling & Skill Points - In our first meeting we discussed having 'classes' of a sort, but this never took off then. But since we've had so many people join, it might be time to actually kick these into gear. The classes, again, will be informal, but we'll discuss how best to level a weapon, where, and how to spend those skill points wisely so that you don't regret the way you spec your pirate ... like I did. lol
  • Treasure Hunt - We are going to do this, but I am disappointed by the responses that I have seen here on the forums. So we'll all discuss this together.

Now, those are just a few of the topics that I already have in mind. If there is anything specific that you think we should talk about then just let me know here. And these suggestions are open to anyone to make. We'll give about a week's notice to give everyone enough time to plan accordingly, since I do want as many people to be able to make it as possible. More to come shortly on this, but at this point, I believe that we're leaning towards a Monday night and when we're finished we'll head out to plunder.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down