Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild meeting date

+2
marclockloather
LeonHullcrash
6 posters

Go down

Guild meeting date Empty Guild meeting date

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/18/2008, 6:36 pm

This is a place to post good times for a guild meeting.

I'm looking at the following Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday after easter. Post times and by the end of the week the meeting date will be locked in.

I'm not even bringing up the meeting in game because if your not reading the updates how are you going to know? I cant hold you're guys hands and single out every single one of you to ask you what time would be good. Im pretty sure most of us are all adults.

Just so you know I'm not the one making these rules. Kat, Will, and I all agree on them .... I'm just the messenger who gets shot.
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Guild meeting date Empty Re: Guild meeting date

Post  marclockloather 3/18/2008, 7:24 pm

Around 8:pm any of those days is good for me.
marclockloather
marclockloather
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/18/2008, 9:39 pm

I think that 8 is a pretty standard time for just about all of our meetings, plundering, fleets. The only day that doesn't work for me is Tuesday. I won't be on at all that day.

But as for Leon being the messenger, I stand behind him one hundred percent. These forums serve a purpose, as this entire site in general does. Can you imagine how annoying it must be to have to ask multiple times, "Did you hear about tonight?" "Can you make the meeting?". Remember, we're all here to have fun too, and although as officers we did take this responsibility on ourselves, as Leon has pointed out, it's not our responsibility to hold anyone's hand through this.

At first, I had almost asked Leon why he wasn't posting the info about the Roll Call on the main page. Then I realized, that would make things too easy. Read the forums, post if you want to, but please post when we ask you about a specific topic. Because saying that you didn't know about an upcoming meeting, or mentioning at the last minute that you won't be able to make it simply isn't a viable excuse. As it is, we have a growing number of inactive players in the guild and I'm thinking that it's getting close to house cleaning time.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Nell O'Bowers 3/18/2008, 9:42 pm

Any day works for me too.
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down