Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades of Daring Treasure Hunt!

2 posters

Go down

Blades of Daring Treasure Hunt! Empty Blades of Daring Treasure Hunt!

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/3/2008, 10:35 am

I was thinking of a treasure hunt of some sort. I actually got this idea from the main forums, not quite sure how they're setting theirs up, but I have my own ideas which will need to be discussed. Yes, there will be a prize for the winner, all signs pointing to gold. Which I'll supply and transfer by way of poker and the NPC's "Calling Glitch". But I think that it will be fun. Basically, we set up our own quests for people to do. But nothing lame like take down 10 EITC, kill 4 Giant Crabs. I want something with a challenge involving the higher level enemies and ships that we're never really required to take on. I'm still working this all out in my head, but it's taking shape. But unfortunately, with how I see this now, the officers won't exactly be able to play, since they'll have to go around with people to make sure that they are doing what needs to be done, and also to step in if needed. Actually, now that I said that, we can set it up that the officer of the winning person/crew can get a reward as well - why the hell not. I spent all the money that I'll need to, which means it's just going to start collecting. So I don't mind sharing the wealth.

People can solo the hunt, or crew up to make it easier. But anyone who crews will have to split the reward with people in their crew. Like I said, we need to work this out. And I also want feedback and suggestions as to what we can do. I think that this will be a fun way of getting everyone together. We'll also need to discuss when will be a good time for everyone to do this together, so we'll also have to give some advanced notice. So, please, suggest away! I'll be heading out for a few hours here, but when I get back I'll post some of my more specific ideas.

Note: I just realized, that we might have to make it mandatory for everyone to crew up. Otherwise, the officers will never be able to cover everyone. So, I'm thinking somewhere around 5k gold to each winning team. But, if you want to add on more crew members so you get through the hunt quicker, and that much closer to the reward, we can do that. But the gold would then be divided evenly between whoever is on the crew. Stuff like this is what I want to talk about. I'm hoping to hear some suggestions popping up here.

Last edited by Kat Sheffield on 5/3/2008, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more ideas)
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Blades of Daring Treasure Hunt! Empty Re: Blades of Daring Treasure Hunt!

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/4/2008, 2:31 pm

Guys, I'd like some feedback on this before I start planning things out. Is anyone even interested in doing this? I've given it some more thought, and I'm thinking teams of 3, including one officer. The officer will get the same reward as the member on their team. But I also want suggestions on what might be fun things for us to do on this Hunt. Also, screen shot evidence will be needed, lol. If the Hunt sounds like something fun you'd like to do, or you think it's a stupid idea, or you don't care either way... just tell me something.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Nell O'Bowers 5/4/2008, 2:33 pm

I think it would be fun, I'm always interested in more money and I know that I've yet to meet some of the newer members. Plus, it would be a nice change from plundering.
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down