Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we need to get some use out of these forums...

4 posters

Go down

we need to get some use out of these forums... Empty we need to get some use out of these forums...

Post  Nell O'Bowers 3/16/2008, 12:20 am

and while this is here, why not?

So I love the movies and have seen them all so many, many times. Especially Curse of the Black Pearl, I could probably cue lines...kind of sad, actually. Johnny Depp is my faveorite actor and for these reasons I really hope that they make a fourth movie. They certainly have something to build off of, the way the last movie ended. However, I'm not sure how it would fair without Will and Elizabeth..
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

we need to get some use out of these forums... Empty Bring me my Barbossa!

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/17/2008, 11:53 am

Personally, Nell, I'll be glad to see Will and Elizabeth go. Their storyline just started to bore me. Helllloooo, I don't think now's the best time!. I'd much rather watch another Pirates that focuses more on Jack and Barbossa! For me, they're the two most interesting characters in the entire series. And man was I pissed when Barbossa turned up for a whole five seconds in Chest. Maaaaan, I waited all movie for him, hearing that he would at least be in it a bit, lol. Yeah, 5 seconds is a bit. But I'm excited, since they're talking about a 2011 release date. It can't come soon enough for me! Now bring me my Barbossa!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

we need to get some use out of these forums... Empty Re: we need to get some use out of these forums...

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/17/2008, 6:05 pm

Jurassic Park 4 pwns u all
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

we need to get some use out of these forums... Empty Re: we need to get some use out of these forums...

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/17/2008, 8:05 pm

LeonHullcrash wrote:Jurassic Park 4 pwns u all

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little there.
Think Tia Leone will be back so that I can watch her annoying ass finally get eaten?
Just give me my Sam Neil and all will be well if I have to struggle through watching another one of these. The first one owns all, both movie and soundtrack, the others just gave me agita. pale
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Nell O'Bowers 3/17/2008, 10:31 pm

I only liked the first two Jurassic Parks. And yeah, internet just kicked me off and by the time I can get back on, plundering will be over so I give up. A 2011 release date is three years...way too long! I'm fine with only Jack and Barbosa, it will just be a big change because they've all been together since the start, but I guess it's liekly to be a change for the better. I have to wonder though what time it would be set in as the last movie had an epilogue of sorts, several years apart from where the original story line ended..
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

we need to get some use out of these forums... Empty Jack is my..............

Post  Nathaniel Redshot 3/17/2008, 11:17 pm

HERO hell yeah
Nathaniel Redshot
Nathaniel Redshot
New User
New User

http://www.myspace.com/pleasanthillkid

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/17/2008, 11:47 pm

I want them to thro in something like meeting jack's son yah know... Something along those lines would be cool.
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/18/2008, 12:31 am

I've got a whole story in my mind regarding Jack's background, life story, pirate social security number, his bottom wench, favorite eye make-up brand, where he gets his sword...polished. One of those lame fan fiction things that I'll never get around to writing. But I'll tell you this, Jack Sparrow isn't at all what he seems! And I know the truth and you don't! bahahahahaha!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/18/2008, 7:33 am

Thats okay I know the truth of who Harry Potter is AND YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THAT ONE!
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

we need to get some use out of these forums... Empty POTC 3 Deleted Scenes

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/6/2008, 11:46 am

Ok, for whatever reason I never watched the bonus disk for the third movie before. I finally got around to it today and there is one scene that absolutely sold me on what the forth movie should be about. Absolutely Jack and Barbossa. I could watch these two for hours. If you haven't already, go back and watch Two Captains, One Ship. Hilarious!
we need to get some use out of these forums... Compro10
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down