Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture!

2 posters

Go down

UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture! Empty UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture!

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/7/2008, 2:46 pm

I actually saw this picture on one of the blogs that I visit. It wasn't even a pirates blog, but a celebrity gossip website, lol, completely POTC unrelated. Couldn't remember having seen it before. I can't remember seeing Jack dressed like this in POTC 3, and I rewatched it again yesterday while playing just to see if I saw it. I didn't, but then again, I could have missed it. Has anyone seen this before or am I just blind? Just curious.

UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture! Pirate12
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture! Empty Re: UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture!

Post  Nell O'Bowers 4/7/2008, 5:20 pm

Woah, that doesn't even look right. I'm pretty sure I have never seen him wear that in any of the movies, but if he did, it would have to be the third. I think I may have to watch it again, now..
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture! Empty Re: UPP - Unidentified Pirates Picture!

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/7/2008, 5:29 pm

That's what I've thought. I can't even remember a scene where he would have had to wear such an outfit. Man, I wish they gave us more deleted scenes, because we're definitely missing something here. Not fair!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down