Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to plunder again! April 2nd

Go down

Time to plunder again!  April 2nd Empty Time to plunder again! April 2nd

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/2/2008, 12:10 pm

This is a great chance for some of our new members to meet up with the old as we sail out for another fun filled, trashing talking night of Blades plundering.

You old guys know the routine. But for the new ones, please try and make it so that you can hopefully meet some of the other members that you haven't already.

Arrrrr!! There be plundering ahead!
Wednesday April 2nd
8:00pm EST
Wear the Red!!

And here's the deal. I'm not sailing tonight. Nope, nope, nope.
I know that there are a few of us who are still struggling to work on our sailing levels. And believe me, I can completely sympathize on that. Leon can back me up on this one, but when I started I was absolutely terrible at sailing. I sucked, flat out. I think I saw jail more than I saw port. But as he told me then, I'm going to tell you now. The only way to get better is to sail and sail and sail. You'll sink a lot... A LOT. But don't worry about that. Whoever wants to, is welcome to take the helm of my War Galleon. But someone else is going to get behind that wheel and sail tonight. And don't worry, it's not as if if you sink us we're going to make you walk the plank or anything like that. They haven't added that feature into the game just yet. Razz

Would you like to launch a mutiny against your captain? Click 'accept' to continue. LOL

And if you haven't already, make sure that you watch Leon's excellent video sailing guide here.

If you're interested in Captaining us tonight, just let me know here. Hope to see you all later!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down