Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional grenade help

2 posters

Go down

Additional grenade help Empty Additional grenade help

Post  Will Sharkskull 3/26/2008, 10:27 am

I figured this out while in the kings glitch the other day.

First enter the Kingshead glitch. Return to the jail area after you have killed and enemy. Now directly under the jail (not in the jail but under the jail) there are 2 high lvl mercs or assasins (they rotate) go get them and draw them out into the main area. Use your staff if you have it if not just lob a grenade to draw down the two mercs and or assassins on the upper level that you normally pass running into the jail. Now you have 4 guys. There are 3 more black guard in that main area all within staff blast or like before a grenade lob. Now that totals 7 guys. I know it takes a little work to round them up but trust me it is worth it. I have 3 skill points in reg grenades and get around 100 rep total but I only have 1 skill point in stink pot and fire bomb and when i kill all 7 guys with those two i get about 200 rep, and that is rep coming when I was level 36. As before any questions send something to me here or ask r see me in the game and I'll do my best to help you out.
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Additional grenade help Empty Re: Additional grenade help

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/26/2008, 11:53 am

Will, thanks for the great tips! This is really going to help me out, because I hate hate hate leveling my nades. I still can't figure out why they made it so difficult to get the stupid things in the first place. Anyhow, I know what I'll be doing tonight for a couple hours before we plunder.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down