Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something interesting about the final battle

2 posters

Go down

Something interesting about the final battle Empty Something interesting about the final battle

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/25/2008, 8:04 am

Trolling the main forums again and I came across this. We're all curious about what will happen when we finally get a chance to recover the Pearl. Well, here's what someone over there said:

supposedly the few people who have compleated the boss battle before it was taken down got a message after compleating the black pearl quest saying coming soon another quest and apparently u cant sail the black pearl until u compleat the next chapter which is finding totems because the black pearl can only be sailed by someone who has these totems.

Sail the Pearl? Whooo. I heard rumors about this, so I wasn't sure if it was true.
And I like this idea of totems, if only because it will give me something to do again! Very Happy
All I know is that I cannot wait!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Something interesting about the final battle Empty Re: Something interesting about the final battle

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/26/2008, 8:57 pm

O Gawd I think I'm in heaven... Anyayways Im on my new laptop LOL YES so you will probably see me on tonight after I download the game.
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down