Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Great Glitches used to level up

5 posters

Go down

Two Great Glitches used to level up Empty Two Great Glitches used to level up

Post  Will Sharkskull 3/22/2008, 5:03 pm

Ok guys here are two great ways to level up after youve finished the Pearl Quest.

Kingshead

First you have to run up and into the jail there. DO NOT FIGHT ANYONE ON THE WAY.
Right before you reach the jail there are two small sets of stairs on your left hand side.
Leave the jail and go stand inbetween those sets of stairs draw your weapon and wait. DO NOT FIGHT BACK
Wait for the enemie to attack you and eventually you will go groggy without dieing and going to jail.
After you go groggy run all the way back down to the vet field and kill one guy.
After that is completed you are free to kill at Kingshead without dying. It will look like you are in jail to other players so you cannot tp and others cannot tp to you. After you are done simply log out and back in and the glitch is over.

Outcast

This one takes a friend.
Best way to do this is sail there.
It only works on the small part of this island where the stumps are.
Both people need to be on land where the stumps are.
The person going into the glitch then has to tp to the other.
The person that tp'd is now free to kill the stumps and only the stumps there without dying.
Again it will show like you are in jail so you cannot tp and others cannot tp to you.
When done again log out and then back in and the glitch is over.

Any questions about this just ask me in the game or send me a message.
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Two Great Glitches used to level up Empty Re: Two Great Glitches used to level up

Post  Jade Dreadscarlett 3/22/2008, 5:19 pm

TY WILL!!!
Jade Dreadscarlett
Jade Dreadscarlett
New User
New User

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Two Great Glitches used to level up Empty Re: Two Great Glitches used to level up

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/22/2008, 7:11 pm

oooh, love hearing about new glitches! I'm going to try and check those out before I head off tonight. Thanks Will!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/23/2008, 1:00 am

Nice find will This is going to help us out ALOT.. I need something like this to get outa my level 32 funk.
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Two Great Glitches used to level up Empty Ya let me add a few more to the list

Post  ChristopherMcMorris1 4/15/2008, 12:46 am

If you havnt found it already here it is.

Padress standing on the doc swim around the island to the left untill you get to the beach. You can run through the caves but thats a little rough at times.

Once on Padres beach with a friend, just like on outcast TP to your friend. Sometimes it takes a few tries but when your friend says they cant, see you your glitch and ready for a large grouping of mid to high level undead and crabs..... You don't have to be friends with the person you TP to, so if you go to the beach by your self and find another person on the beach beating up gypsys. walk up to them, don't ask and just TP until glitch works.....Simple, fun and easy leveling. A few things, building may or may not disapear, and if they do and you want out of the glitch run to where the doc would be until you see the green ring where the dingy should be. THen just sail someany where you want and die, or you can log out and back in.

For the noobs, Rum runners has lower level baddies and would be a good place for you to start.. Same way as outcast and padress.

This may seem a little wordy so if you need help find myself and I can give you a hand....

Healing Baddies, LMAO yes healing Baddies....
once glitched either on padres or rum runners find another person (market by blue dot on the radar) that is not glitched. Get out you voodoo doll, attune the player then attune what ever he hits...dont help, dont heal, dont hit...after the first baddie (crab, scorpion, or wasp) wait for him to attack something else then attune it... The second baddie that he attacks you can heal. Now this does 2 things. One; it messes with people who don't know (this is the fun side) Two; if its someone you know it will up the rep that they get for hitting the baddie. If it is a friend don't kill it just let your friend hit it for a while as you heal it, then let it die.....MAD REP CAN COME FROM THIS IF DONE RIGHT....Down side to the glitches on these two island your voodoo doll will hang up each time you use it so kill one baddie and put your doll away then get it back out. attuneing 5 things isnt going to work kinda sorta you'll figure it out...Hey its a cheap way to level up don't complain to much

ChristopherMcMorris1
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Two Great Glitches used to level up Empty Another Glitch for lower level peps

Post  ChristopherMcMorris1 4/16/2008, 1:11 am

Port royal, as far as I can tell the only place it does not work is in the fort. But if you TP to someone standing on the hill leading up to the fort you will/can glitch in the fort on PR. Lots of low to mid level navy there.

Have fun

ChristopherMcMorris1
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down