Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some things are meaningless

2 posters

Go down

some things are meaningless Empty some things are meaningless

Post  scot 3/21/2008, 11:36 am

I don't really care what my rank is on the web site its meaningless but it does tell me something. I mean last I checked I was ranked same as Marc and higher than Nell now they outrank me and they are both officers on the game. I see you promoted me on here but it means nothing when you don't trust someone to be officer on the game after how long i been here, how much I play, and what levels I have achieved. Its kind of a slap in the face. Is it because I spoke out against the Great Leon? I mean only 3 people have higher levels than I do Will Leon and Kat and 2 of you started new toons so you cant be very helpful to people in their level 20's . What would it mean to be a pirate lord on your ranking system? NOTHING It would however be nice if you made the most active and helpful and highest level characters officers such as myself and chris but it matters not I am gone.

scot
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

some things are meaningless Empty Response posted in correct sub-forum

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/21/2008, 6:06 pm

I'm speaking for myself here, but honestly, when we had the discussion of who to promote to officer, it was difficult for me to consider promoting someone who flat out said that they'd probably be leaving the guild if Steve started one of his own. Why make that sort of investment in a player if they could virtually be gone at any time?

To quote Scot's very own post:
I joined this guild because Steve helped me and chris with our grenade quests and because he is very active. I will probably leave the guild to join him if he starts a new guild.

That pretty much sealed the deal for me. Never mind that there were others of us helping on that grenade quest. I was there, but unfortunately had to leave in the middle of things for personal reason, and I think that Leon might have been there as well, but I could be mistaken on that. But that's hardly the point now.

And really, all I can say now is good riddance. My opinion from when he was first brought in to the guild holds strong now and has been validated. Bad energy out, good energy in. And we all had a blast together last night. Fun, fun, fun and getting back to the way that things were and always should be. Good times.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

some things are meaningless Empty before i leave the forums to your members

Post  scot 3/22/2008, 12:11 am

1. Only Steve helped me with grenade quest

2. In my opinion Marc should have been made officer long ago and I thougth by now my efforts would have been recognized

3. how flippin much would you have to invest in someone by clicking on the make officer button and so what if they ended up leaving you just appoint someone else

4. and i said i would probably leave to go join steve if he started a guild in my 1st post before we all worked things out

5. but i understand I am not on when you 2 are so why would you consider me anyway im only on the other 22 hours a day that your not

Peace out and i wish you all the best everyone

scot
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

some things are meaningless Empty Re: some things are meaningless

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down