Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Ghrel 5/30/2008, 12:45 pm

Greetings,

I recently submitted an application to join your fine band of pillagers. Who can I speak with to get a tryout? I submitted the online App when I was Not. Level 3, I am Not. 8 now Smile

Ghrel Moey

Ghrel

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/30/2008, 6:32 pm

Hi there. If the application was submitted to Leon Hullcrash that's why you haven't received a response. He abandoned the guild and we haven't heard from him in months now. I'm sorry that you've been waiting on a response, however, if you can, please forward that email to katsheffield@gmail.com and I will get back to you promptly. Also, would you mind telling me how you got to these forums? Since Leon left, we have created both a new guild site as well as new guild forums that we're trying to direct everyone to.

The site is: Guild Home Page
The forum addy is: Guild Forums

Also though, you're not the first person this has happened to. So I'm just trying to figure out how people are getting directed to this site. When you respond, please either just email me or post something on our new forums and I will get back to you asap.

Kat
Guildmaster Blades of Daring
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum