Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinco de Mayo Plundering! Ole!

5 posters

Go down

Conco de Mayo Plundering Night!

Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_lcap63%Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_lcap0%Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_lcap0%Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_lcap37%Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Empty Cinco de Mayo Plundering! Ole!

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/4/2008, 2:43 pm

For our new members who haven't had a chance to plunder with us yet...
Let's try and get as many people together to plunder tomorrow night, we're long past due for a guild activity involving both our old and new players. For those of you who keep asking "is anybody plundering", tomorrow night is the night. Get you large ammo pouches, sharpen up your Blades to board those Flag Ships, and be prepared to rake in the doubloons! It's a Fiesta on the High Seas!

Monday, May 5th
8:00pm EST
Blades of Daring Plundering Night
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Cinco de Mayo Plundering!  Ole! Empty Re: Cinco de Mayo Plundering! Ole!

Post  Hector Irongrin 5/4/2008, 11:39 pm

If pirates feels like working, then I'll play.
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Sharkskull 5/5/2008, 11:22 am

It sounds as if hector and I are in the same boat. So if it decides to be my friend im down for sure.
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/5/2008, 11:26 am

Hopefully, whatever maintenance they did last night when they closed the game was to help with these on going problems. Also, to unstick my pirate ass from limbo. For all intents and purposes, consider 40 Kat to be trapped in the Locker! Arrrrrr! .. arrr! stupid locker

Also, there is someone from the main potco forums who saw my post about tonight's Plunder Party and wants to come along. So let's make a good impression and get as many people together as possible on this one. He might just want to join us. And after losing the Midg and the girl whose "husband" couldn't tag along on our ship (lol!) we need to get back in to recruiting mode.

Last edited by Kat Sheffield on 5/5/2008, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I CAN!)
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Hexvane 5/5/2008, 1:17 pm

So I had tonight off from work but I just got home and found out they're calling me in tonight. Evil or Very Mad So I will most likely be late. I'm not sure if I'm working until 7:30pm or 8pm, but I'll definitely be on by 8:30pm. Sorry!
Constance Hexvane
Constance Hexvane
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nell O'Bowers 5/6/2008, 12:06 am

Sorry I never made it back. It froze and gave me the error report message, then was slow to close. I finally tried ctrl alt delete and it decided to close at that precise moment. When I tried to sign back in, it made it past the loading box, then went black, and I ctrl alt deleted. So I gave up, considering by the time I made it back, plundering would probably be over. Oh well, there's always Wednesday.
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/6/2008, 8:20 am

I actually had so much fun (Not teasing the noob included there) that I would plunder again if anyone wants.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down