Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questing Together on Thursday Night

3 posters

Go down

Questing Together on Thursday Night Empty Questing Together on Thursday Night

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/1/2008, 12:46 pm

With the introduction of these new weapons quests we're back to the laundry lists of things that we need to collect, kill, go see, etc. So, I was thinking that we should crew up and start working our way through these together to get our greedy pirate hands on some of that new fat crew rep! A few of us started with the quests last night, but if you think you'll be on tonight and want to work together, just let us know here. You already know that I'll be here.

From what I have been talking about with other players and what I have been reading on other forums, it looks like the best way to go about doing this is to have all the new quests open and going at the same time. So this way, you can kill two birds with one stone and all that. No reason to have to take down EITC ships for one of the quests, then have to go back and do more for another. Might as well just let the quests all pile up together. I'll be opening all of mine tonight.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Questing Together on Thursday Night Empty Re: Questing Together on Thursday Night

Post  Hector Irongrin 5/1/2008, 4:51 pm

I'll be there.
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Questing Together on Thursday Night Empty Re: Questing Together on Thursday Night

Post  Nell O'Bowers 5/1/2008, 5:51 pm

I'll be on.
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down