Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who is Kat Sheffield? Glad you asked!

4 posters

Go down

Just who is Kat Sheffield?  Glad you asked! Empty Just who is Kat Sheffield? Glad you asked!

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/13/2008, 12:59 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to our newer members. I'm Kat. The character might only be a few months old, but I'm 27. I work during the day, so mainly during the week I'm only on at nights, but weekends are fair game and I try to play as much as I can without ignoring the outside world. Pirates Online is my first foray into the world of MMOs and I plan on staying her for a looooong time. So you're all stuck with me!

When I started, I thought that I was just going to screw around for a bit and play at being a pirate and now it's become so much more. I played as a free member for an entire two days before signing up to become unlimited. I held off on joining a guild until I hit level 22 (or somewhere around there). Then one day, I accepted an invite into a small guild that I was told was on the rise. And perhaps it was, if our guild leader didn't suddenly go MIA because he became bored with the game. His reasons for losing interests are part of the reason that makes the Blades as strong as we are. He had felt that because he had completed all his quests that there was nothing left to do in the game for him. Not true! This is why we emphasize for our members that it's key to help others, and it also gave way to our Master and Apprentice Program. Pirates is not a race to the finish, it's a chance to meet some new and interesting people, being silly along the way, while leveling our characters and wreaking havoc across the Caribbean! Twisted Evil Leon and I were together in this old guild, and when it went under, we decided to start a guild of our own.

When the Blades were born there were three of us at first from the old guild. Me, Leon and Steve. Then Ceid and Bill came along. Then everyone else! We've already grown so much in such a short period of time. And it's so encouraging because I'm excited to see where this is going to take us. Leon has experience with prior guilds, but as for me, this is a constant learning experience. And I hope that I'm doing a great job for all of you. In the months and weeks to come, I'm looking forward to constantly finding ways to improve the guild and myself as a leader. Which is why we need feedback from all of our members. We want to hear suggestions as to what we can do to improve, and we even want to hear what you might not like about the guild so that we can fix any potential issues that might come up. Also, we might only have four officers right now, but as the guild grows, we're going to need more people to depend on to help us keep everything running smoothly. So, if you're hoping to become an officer with us one day, then make a point to prove yourselves to us. Laughing And we'll make sure to keep an eye out for any future officers in our mix. I already have my eye on a few of you. Who knows. One day, it might just be you!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of your more, both older and newer members. And remember, I'm here to help everyone. Even with the smallest, most insignificant quest. So, if you need a helping hand, don't hesitate to ask me. If we're not doing a guild function then usually I'm just talking DISNEYS FILTERS REACH THIS FORUM! in guild chat or leveling. So I'm rarely too busy to help. So please, ask away. I'd like us all to get to 99% ASAP so that when the Black Pearl battle is ready we all are as well. I can't think of anything better than the Blades all recovering the Pearl together!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Just who is Kat Sheffield?  Glad you asked! Empty Re: Just who is Kat Sheffield? Glad you asked!

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/13/2008, 5:52 pm

Uh oh it looks like you tried to cuss there at the end.... haha gotta love my filter words.
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Just who is Kat Sheffield?  Glad you asked! Empty Re: Just who is Kat Sheffield? Glad you asked!

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/13/2008, 6:21 pm

How dare you censor me!!
I will not be thwarted!
So... damn and blast you, Leon. Or something along those lines.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/13/2008, 8:49 pm

rawr
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just who is Kat Sheffield?  Glad you asked! Empty CENSOR THIS

Post  STEVE 3/17/2008, 9:44 am

DISNEYS FILTERS REACH THIS FORUM!, balls, ass, DISNEYS FILTERS REACH THIS FORUM!
STEVE
STEVE
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/17/2008, 10:36 am

Ha ha! They got you too! -points and laughs- Fear the omnipotent Disney!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Just who is Kat Sheffield?  Glad you asked! Empty haha just posting

Post  Nathaniel Redshot 3/17/2008, 8:39 pm

ya told me to check out the fourm and post so there ya go lol (dont use forms much so still getting the hang of it lol)
Nathaniel Redshot
Nathaniel Redshot
New User
New User

http://www.myspace.com/pleasanthillkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/17/2008, 11:28 pm

Good start Nat. When you get a chance give us a brief info on you (nothing too personal needed). Just make sure to post it in the new members forum.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/17/2008, 11:44 pm

No no I want you're credit card number.. Home adress... Mothers maiden name ALL OF IT.
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum