Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Leon?

3 posters

Go down

Where is Leon? Empty Where is Leon?

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/31/2008, 12:38 pm

We miss you Leon!
You missed the most epic of battles with the boss. It was soooo difficult. Took almost three hours. We died 15 times!
.... ok, it took less than five minutes and the first time James and I almost defeated it ourselves. Then Will, Marc and I sailed through it like a breeze. LMAO. (Poor Nell and her connection though).
But we do miss you though! Quit your job, become a degenerate, and come screw around with us! Nothing left to do but that! lol. And you have already missed meeting our new members. Hope we see you soon!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Where is Leon? Empty Re: Where is Leon?

Post  Nell O'Bowers 4/1/2008, 11:55 pm

Yes Leon, I hope you can come back soon. I think you and I might be the only ones left who haven't seen the boss battle through to completion. Hurry back!!
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/2/2008, 11:47 am

I'm suffering from Pirates on the brain. I had a dream that Leon quit the game. lol. Maybe I need to step away for a bit, heh. But Nell, when you guys run the boss I'm down to go again. I don't mind the rep and we can do ti quickly. Just ask whenever, I'll go.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 4/2/2008, 8:35 pm

Lol no no kids I'm still around but havnt been able to get anywhere near a computer... its about 7pm right now and I got off work EARLY from being there since 4am.. yeah that sums it up about how much they're working me.... honestly if I could quit my job and just play all day I'd do it...but yah know... BILLS are wonderful. Its honestly hectic at the moment right now. Busy season for us just kicked in and as you all know I'm the only one doing the work so its either I work or the office ladies dont get their paychecks and one is a single mom who needs it so if I have to work 13-16 hours a day so be it. But hell after it all calms down Ill have money out the ass that i wont know what to do with.,.. yah kno it is nice to bring home a 70 hour a week pay check but having no time to do anything with the money BLOWS

I hope brian gets back to work soon I miss you guys.

Tell everyone I said HEY and I still <3s them
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/2/2008, 8:52 pm

He lives! Ha! We know how hard you've been working, no worries. Just checking to see that you were still alive. Glad to hear from you though. Hope that work isn't making you hit that Dago Red too hard Smile
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Nell O'Bowers 4/3/2008, 11:34 pm

By the way Leon, I think I will wait for you to come back before I do the boss battle again. I have plenty of things to level while I wait. That is, however, if you wnat to do the boss battle as a guild. Let me know when you get a chance, but for now, just survive work haha. I hope your coworker can return soon, 16 hour work days sounds rough.
Nell O'Bowers
Nell O'Bowers
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum