Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again.

Go down

Would you rather Fleet or Plunder or all of the above?

Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Vote_lcap0%Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Vote_lcap0%Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Vote_lcap100%Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Empty Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again.

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/24/2008, 12:07 pm

Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Time_t10

Ok, so I had meant to post this yesterday to give everyone some time to vote, but..I didn't. Hopefully we'll get some good feedback for tonight. So, all Blades, gather your effects and meet us tonight, Monday March 24th @ 8:00pm EST. Are we rolling out as a fleet or are we going to plunder to fill our greedy coffers with gold. Who knows, maybe fleet it up for a bit and then plunder! Just vote and we'll go with the majority. Plan on spending two hours with us!

For those of you who haven't had a chance to do this with us before I'll explain. When we go out as a 'Fleet', each one of us takes out our own ship, with a warship leading the way. We sail as a team, taking on enemies together. This is simply just plain, crazy fun! And by the end of the run, we've all been laughing so hard that our sides hurt. As for the plundering, we crew up, sometimes in two crews, and sail together to collect rep and gold. This is a great way to help members who need help in either area.

So, vote away and I'll see you all tonight! And don't forget to wear your Blades Red!

Monday night. March 24th, 2008
Everyone meet up at 8:00pm EST.
The server will be determined at that time.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again. Empty Re: Monday, March 24th - It's about that time again.

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/24/2008, 7:04 pm

jst wanted to let you guys know that i might be a little late for tonight. or at least cutting it close. if i'm not there start without me. on a brighter note. this site is a pain to post to from my phone. haha! see you all in a couple hours.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down