Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some things are meaningless

3 posters

Go down

some things are meaningless Empty some things are meaningless

Post  scot 3/21/2008, 11:35 am

I don't really care what my rank is on the web site its meaningless but it does tell me something. I mean last I checked I was ranked same as Marc and higher than Nell now they outrank me and they are both officers on the game. I see you promoted me on here but it means nothing when you don't trust someone to be officer on the game after how long i been here, how much I play, and what levels I have achieved. Its kind of a slap in the face. Is it because I spoke out against the Great Leon? I mean only 3 people have higher levels than I do Will Leon and Kat and 2 of you started new toons so you cant be very helpful to people in their level 20's . What would it mean to be a pirate lord on your ranking system? NOTHING It would however be nice if you made the most active and helpful and highest level characters officers such as myself and chris but it matters not I am gone.

scot
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

some things are meaningless Empty Delete my response

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/21/2008, 5:57 pm

Leon, delete my post here, I posted my response in the correct thread and this one might as well be closed seeing as it's a duplicate.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

some things are meaningless Empty Re: some things are meaningless

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/22/2008, 1:06 am

Alright Scot you want to know the true reason why you weren't promoted is because of the post this past week.. You said you were thinking about leaving the guild and joining Steve. How can we make you a high ranking member when you are thinking of leaving? Nell AND Marc helped me and Kat figure out the problem and solve the issues. I know it offends you and I'm not the almighty Leon. Every rule we make is agreed by another officer I just make the post so if you have a problem with me get the hell over it because you have a problem with me its with the officers in the guild. I dont make the rules alone. Seriously if its stressing you this much then leave. I dont care I really dont. I dont make the rules alone I just deliver them. You were up for an officer position but you blew it with thinking about leaving so whatever, you want to complain about me go right ahead because its not just me ur bitching about.

Also Nell and Marc have been here since before you.. Read the members page It says for it reason level really doesn matter. Hoestly I know you play i Really do but sitting here bitching about nothing being an officer show us alot. Me and Kat both agreed for Nell and Marc you have a problem with that deal with it or leave. As you and Steve say "its just a game".

-The "GREAT" Leon Hullcrash
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

some things are meaningless Empty Re: some things are meaningless

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down