Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plundering Night. Wear your red!

Go down

What should we do?

Plundering Night. Wear your red! Vote_lcap100%Plundering Night. Wear your red! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Plundering Night. Wear your red! Vote_lcap0%Plundering Night. Wear your red! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Plundering Night. Wear your red! Vote_lcap0%Plundering Night. Wear your red! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Plundering Night. Wear your red! Empty Plundering Night. Wear your red!

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/19/2008, 3:09 pm

I had posted this in the wrong section, sorry about that. Reposting. And Nat, I got your levels and gold down. Thanks for the reply.

Wednesday
March 19th
8:00pm EST

Plundering Night. Wear your red! Time_t10

Right now, I think that plundering is going to be the best way to go so that we can help everyone build up their gold. Whoever will be able to make it, please just respond and let me know what both your sailing and cannon levels are. This way we can split into groups before we gather and it won't take anywhere nearly as long as it did on Monday. Also, we need to know how many ships to take. So far I know that Leon, Will and I have war ships, although I believe that someone else recently got one as well. Soo... if you suddenly have a war ship post that as well! See everyone tonight! cheers

People who responded on the other, now closed post. Don't worry, I didn't forget you!

Nathanial
Cannon 17
Sailing 13

Will
Cannon 20
Sailing 20

Nell
Cannon 8
Sailing 15

Depending on the number, we'll see how many ships we have to take. If it's a smaller number, what I would like to do is work with those of you who need help working towards your warships. Just let me know.

Last edited by Kat Sheffield on 3/19/2008, 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : other thread closed, transfered information)
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down