Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmmmmmmmm

3 posters

Go down

Hmmmmmmmmm Empty Hmmmmmmmmm

Post  Tueton_ 5/16/2008, 10:10 am

1. I know I should level up my grenades, but it is soooo boring, and there are sometimes issues in Kingshead doing it. I tried 3 times the other night (once I found a server with no one doing it), and each time one of the mobs would jump the fence. Yes, I am at least 7 fenceposts over, but sheesh. I can't see always figting with grenades, so why bother with it?

2. I want to obtain my PDF TP, so I went to PDF Beach to kill gypsies. I got my hex eater and continually shot a lvl28 gypsy (I was lvl 23), but he never stopped casting voodoo on me. thank goodness I had tonics stocked up! What was up with the hex eaters not nullifying the gypsy? I tried another gypsy and same results. Could it be my pistol is so low?

3. Last night I was putzing around doing the BP quest (did not start till last night on it), but basically I am up for killing any mobs if someone wants the help (I am halfway through lvl24).

I will also turn up voice activation on my mike...
Tueton_
Tueton_
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmmmmmm Empty Re: Hmmmmmmmmm

Post  STEVE 5/16/2008, 11:22 am

the hex eater issue problably turns back to your pistol level, mine didn't get much of anything either at the beginning, if you think its glitched, go shoot a witchdoctor and see if it works, as they will be lower than you...if it does then it just means you need to level your pistol a little more before shooting gypsies.
STEVE
STEVE
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Tueton_ 5/16/2008, 11:40 am

I don't think so (the hex eater issue). It might be a bug, or went in as a feature. I am not the only one to have this happen it turns out:
http://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4905&highlight=gypsy
Tueton_
Tueton_
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Sharkskull 5/16/2008, 11:45 am

I'll have to agree with Steve about the pistol it isn't strong enough to do any "real" damage to a lvl 28 gypsie.

The other part about your nades. If you dont want to really work them that is up to you, but if I'm not mistaken If you are trying to level you toon to the current master pirate level they have to be around lvl 18 to acheive that. Well even that might be skewed alittle considering the new rep avaliable for obtaining the newer weps. I hope that helps alittle. Basically if you want to master your guy you gotta do nades somewhat.
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Tueton_ 5/16/2008, 12:08 pm

Will Sharkskull wrote:Basically if you want to master your guy you gotta do nades somewhat.
Arrrrg.

As far as sailing (lvl 12), I usually solo, so I zig-zag using the broadsides on the stern when taking down a Phantom or a Revenant. Should I also be doing this is I have people on the ship manning cannons, crewe or uncrewed, or should I just circle?
Tueton_
Tueton_
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Sharkskull 5/16/2008, 2:01 pm

When you are able to go out on a plunder night you'll be able to see basically a clinic on how to sail your ship when you have people firing on the cannons. The best advice that I can give is once you have picked the ship you are going after sail untill the enemy ship just reaches the outer edge of your compass (make sure you hit the minus all the way out first) stop and turn your ship so the broadsides face her. The people on the cannon will do most of the work for you and then after it reaches broadside range you can then taker her down and you still get the rep from the people on the cannon.
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum