Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directions

2 posters

Go down

Directions Empty Directions

Post  Tueton_ 5/15/2008, 10:03 am

Last night I finally hit Lvl 23, so I need to start working on my PDF teleport. I figure that Padres Beach would be a good place to kill gypsies. Would anyone please tell me the route to take to get to Padres Beach, having never been to PDF to begin with?
Tueton_
Tueton_
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Directions Empty How to get to Club Dead

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/15/2008, 10:57 am

Congrats on the level. Pads Beach (or Club Dead, as we affectionately call it) is a great place to level all of your weapons. There are two ways of getting there. The hard way, through the caves, past all the big boys and there you are. I don't recommend this. And the easy way. Jump off the dock that is closest to the shipwright and simply start swimming left around the island. It will take you a few minutes to get there, but you can swim to the beach. Bypassing wasting ammo and tonics having to fight the baddies in the caves. There are actually two entrances to the beach. You'll see the first opening - don't take this one, it brings you right into the path of a lvl 30-something Undead Raider. You'll see a dock ahead, swim towards that one and just before it is an opening that you can walk through on to the beach. Have fun!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum