Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Dancing Party

2 posters

Go down

Pirates Dancing Party Empty Pirates Dancing Party

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/16/2008, 4:29 pm

Saw this on a post on the main POTC Online Forums. I think that it would be great if we all jumped in on this!

Pirates Irish Dance Party - YOU'RE INVITED!
Today is the LAST DAY for me making caps and videos so I am extending an invitation out to anyone who is interested. The past two days i've got some random footage with my friends but I want to try and make the last the day the BIGGEST.

At 8pm EST for anyone who wants to join the dance party, I ask that they meet me at Padres Del Fuego where we will try to have the last batch of dancers for my video. There is only ONE RULE to this dance party;

GO GREEN!!

You MUST have at least two articles on you green (hair, clothes, etc) because this video is being done for St. Patricks Day. I know a few of you MIGHT show up not green which I don't mind but I want it to be MOSTLY green that we see!

So if you are interested meet me tonight at 8pm EST, Padres Del Fuego on the Jamigo Ocean (Sever) and remember..GO GREEN OR GO HOME!!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Pirates Dancing Party Empty Re: Pirates Dancing Party

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/17/2008, 12:28 am

I have to say that you're sig is the weirdest damn thing that I've seen you do to this day....and yes thats saying something.
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates Dancing Party Empty Coffee is for whimps!

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/17/2008, 10:38 am

heh. Will understands what it means. When we were playing I had a lit candle in front of me on the desk, I accidentally reached for it, thinking it was my coffee. Luckily for me, I'm soooooo smart that I realized in time before the damage was done. LOL. bounce
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Pirates Dancing Party Empty Re: Pirates Dancing Party

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down