Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Enrollment

Go down

Forum Enrollment Empty Forum Enrollment

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/3/2008, 10:29 am

Hey guys, It's getting closer and closer to summer, which means people are going to be playing less and less. And that's fine. Leave the house, get some fresh air. But that doesn't mean that we can't all keep in touch. After going through the memberlist I realized that there are a good number of people who have yet to even register for the forums. We need them to do this because I would like to try to set up a guild meeting to run through a few things with all of our members. And to make sure that everyone is reading the posts and can offer feedback that means that they also need to be registered here. Also, I'm cooking up a few guild events for us all to do together (Treasure Hunt! Coming in another post.). And since it's difficult to get everyone on the game at one time to discuss these things, I'm going to do it here on the boards. But I need everyone's help in rounding up the people that need to register here. So, if you see any of the people below, please mention registering for the forums to them.

George
Jack
Matt
James
Johnny
Kate
Rigbin
Mike
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down