Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun with MS Paint!

3 posters

Go down

Fun with MS Paint! Empty Fun with MS Paint!

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/16/2008, 3:52 pm

Well, my internet connection was out all morning, which meant that I had no clue what to do with myself. It was either go back to sleep or tinker around with some pictures. The pictures won out and I have attached them here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to use them if you'd like, somewhere, anywhere, or just ignore them as you may please. More to come once I get some more decent screen shots. I'd love to get some better ones of Fleet Night! Oh, and if you want to do some of your own, I got the Pirates font from www.fontfreak.com and the name is 'Pieces of Eight'. Easy enough, no?

Fun with MS Paint! Time_t10

Fun with MS Paint! Fearso10

Fun with MS Paint! Ss_im_10

Fun with MS Paint! Ss_kat10

Fun with MS Paint! Ss_noo10

Fun with MS Paint! Ss_onl10

Fun with MS Paint! Ss_wil10
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Fun with MS Paint! Empty Re: Fun with MS Paint!

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/17/2008, 12:30 am

I do have to say none of us really have a life because of this game... I like the pics tho
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marclockloather 3/17/2008, 1:09 am

Love the pictures.
marclockloather
marclockloather
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/17/2008, 10:46 am

LeonHullcrash wrote:I do have to say none of us really have a life because of this game... I like the pics tho

I always feel so lost when my internet connection goes down. And of course it always has to be on the weekend. First yesterday morning, then again late last night. I finally just got it up and running again. Beh. And yeah, technical support for my provider sucks, sucks, sucks. Booooo! Hissssss! Last time this happened they made me go through the usual steps, unplug, reset the modem, turn off computer for 30 seconds, restart modem, unplug this and that, only to find out that there was an outage in my area. Yesterday, I just skipped to flat out asking them if there was an outage. For one hour they told me no, that it was an error inside my house, that it was a problem with my system...then they run another line test, low and behold there's an outage in my area. Imagine that! I'm just so damned lucky that way.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 3/17/2008, 6:07 pm

Kat Sheffield wrote:
LeonHullcrash wrote:I do have to say none of us really have a life because of this game... I like the pics tho

I always feel so lost when my internet connection goes down. And of course it always has to be on the weekend. First yesterday morning, then again late last night. I finally just got it up and running again. Beh. And yeah, technical support for my provider sucks, sucks, sucks. Booooo! Hissssss! Last time this happened they made me go through the usual steps, unplug, reset the modem, turn off computer for 30 seconds, restart modem, unplug this and that, only to find out that there was an outage in my area. Yesterday, I just skipped to flat out asking them if there was an outage. For one hour they told me no, that it was an error inside my house, that it was a problem with my system...then they run another line test, low and behold there's an outage in my area. Imagine that! I'm just so damned lucky that way.

Just have to LOVE those idiots dont you?
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum