heres my politics
Nathaniel Redshot
New User
New User

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pleasanthillkid

Back to top Go down

politics are a dangerous thing to discuss

Post  Kat Sheffield on 4/19/2008, 5:51 pm

Yeah, the anarchy thing I NEVER get. Ever. I mean, for example, just look at the chaos at four way stops now on the road, idiots never understand that you have to wait your turn and all that. If people can't handle something as simple as a damned stop sign, even with law and order and government in effect, just imagine what would happen in complete anarchy and chaos? Yeah, so no anarchy for me, thanks. However, I am a registered democrat, although that was when I originally registered to vote back in high school. As for this year's election, I'm really not psyched about any of the candidates. That's all I have to say about that.

And this post had better not get out of hand, otherwise it will have to closed to avoid any unwanted nastiness within the ranks.
So... Everybody, be cool. afro And if you don't have something intelligent to say here, just keep it to yourself. However, comments regarding pie and llamas, however unintelligent they might be, are the exception.

P.S. I just don't know if I can have a serious political discussion with some who is celebrating tomorrow as the best holiday of the year. tongue Sorry Nat. lol

Last edited by Kat Sheffield on 4/19/2008, 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because pies and llamas are fair game)

Notoriety Level 15

Guildmaster Kat: Level 40 Notoriety. Everything mastered ...except those damned grenades! (level 24)
Kat Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what are your politics

Post  Nathaniel Redshot on 4/19/2008, 9:00 pm

Ignore the guys voice

Nathaniel Redshot
New User
New User

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pleasanthillkid

Back to top Go down

Re: what are your politics