way to get sh** loads of money

Go down

way to get sh** loads of money

Post  Nathaniel Redshot on 3/30/2008, 3:34 am

Alright, this is complicated.

Solo:

Go to a Poker table in Padres Del Fuego. Bet until you get to the river card (5th card). If all the NPCs haven't folded, simply click the big X and log back in. You'll find you haven't lost any gold. If the NPCs do fold, congratulations. You've just leeched 100+ gold from a Poker table, without losing any.

With ONE friend:

Get a rich friend (20K+ gold) and bring them to the Padres Poker table. Check or Call up until the river card (5th card), then bet the lights out. To make it go quicker, simply roll your mouse over the area where the Raise button appears, and click click click click away. Once all the NPCs fold and the pot gets to 10k and you or your friend runs out of gold, have the gold donator log out. If the NPCs do not fold by the time the pot is at 5k, wait until it is your turn, then have your friend log out. You do the same, and both of your gold will return. Switch servers and do it again.
Nathaniel Redshot
New User
New User

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pleasanthillkid

Back to top Go down

easier way

Post  STEVE on 3/31/2008, 5:28 pm

I know im not in the guild anymore, but i havent played the game in a while either, its kinda dormant for me now with school and other personal belongings i must tend to, but if you get one friend, raise the first few hands to get the comp players into call mode, once in this mode they will not fold at all, and will only raise if they have your hand beat. Once in call mode you can call until the river, and then raise until the pot is up to 65k, or until your gold will equal 65k, because that is the max gold you can get, anything higher u lose out everything....this is how i got my war frigate when i played, and how i was going to get everything else with the new character...heard the boss battle is back, congrats on beating it to all, hope all is well with the guild also....but its back to work for me, just checking in to see how everyone is doing and dropping the tip for those who need money and dont mind "cheating", later
STEVE
New User
New User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks steve

Post  Nathaniel Redshot on 4/16/2008, 7:02 am

i just copied it off the main forums study
Nathaniel Redshot
New User
New User

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pleasanthillkid