Blades of Daring Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all new members!

+5
LeonHullcrash
STEVE
Hector Irongrin
Grace Dreadbones
Kat Sheffield
9 posters

Go down

Calling all new members! Empty Calling all new members!

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/24/2008, 11:55 am

Hey everyone! We've been picking up some new members that I know that not everyone in the guild is familiar with. What I'd like the new members to do is just post a little getting to know you sort of thread. We don't want personal info, unless you want to give it. But let us know your name in game, your current level, what you think you're best at in the game - cutlass, sailing, gunning, comic relief. Whatever. Also, I'd be interested in hearing your best hours of availability, since our guild meetings are held at night for plundering and fleeting. Just tell us whatever you'd like to share. And I look forward to getting to know you all! Happy Pirating. Arrrrr!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Calling all new members! Empty Re: Calling all new members!

Post  Grace Dreadbones 3/29/2008, 1:19 am

Hi all!
I am Grace, and I just started playing a few weeks ago. I am notariety level 15. My sword is level 7, sailing 7, cannons 7, pistol 5, doll 3. I usually play at night when the kids are sleeping, but I occasionally pop in during the day, should the mood strike. I am pretty good at sailing and swords, and I love to plunder;) I am 20% done with the Pearl quest.

Take care!

G

Grace Dreadbones
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 3/29/2008, 12:05 pm

Heeeey Grace! And a big welcome to the Blades! We're all glad to have you here and I really like hearing how you love to plunder! Because so do all of us! If you ever need any help with your quests, or needs tips on leveling or anything else, please feel free to ask us! Welcome aboard and get back to pirating now! Arrrr!! sunny
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Hector Irongrin 4/7/2008, 11:19 pm

Hi. I'm Hector. Well, my pirate is Hector. I'm 25. I like to smoke cigarettes, drink Yeungleung and golf. I plan to join the handlebar mustache club by this time next year because I figured there is no better way to look any more appealing than I already do except by growing ridiculous facial hair. My goals are simple, my standards are low, and tasteless is my middle name! Believe it or not, ladies, I'm single!

farao <- What in the world...?

My pirate is level 22, highest weapon is the doll @ 16, sailing 9, canoneering 10, cleaning 1, bed time is 10:30.
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Calling all new members! Empty oh no.. another on, lol

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/8/2008, 4:19 am

Oh Hector, Hector, Hector. We are going to have some fun with you! LMAO. Good lord, that was the most interesting intro post I have seen anywhere in some time. Glad to have you aboard and again, welcome to the Blades!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Calling all new members! Empty If this doesnt shine some light...

Post  STEVE 4/8/2008, 10:51 am

My pirate is lvl 35, staff is lvl 23 or 24, sailing is at 23 i believe, cannons are at 22, doll at 20 everything else at 18, nades at 10...i beat the pearl quest and i cried, i play as often as possible, but i talk more then i play usually...my name is steve, and i would like to become one of you...
STEVE
STEVE
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonHullcrash 4/11/2008, 9:09 pm

Hector Irongrin wrote:Hi. I'm Hector. Well, my pirate is Hector. I'm 25. I like to smoke cigarettes, drink Yeungleung and golf. I plan to join the handlebar mustache club by this time next year because I figured there is no better way to look any more appealing than I already do except by growing ridiculous facial hair. My goals are simple, my standards are low, and tasteless is my middle name! Believe it or not, ladies, I'm single!

farao <- What in the world...?

My pirate is level 22, highest weapon is the doll @ 16, sailing 9, canoneering 10, cleaning 1, bed time is 10:30.

HELL YES YUENGLEUNG FOR THE EFFING WIN.. you are my new best friend... serisouly that is my fav beer of all effing time... sorry im drunk yeah...
LeonHullcrash
LeonHullcrash
Admin
Admin

https://bladesofdaring.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 4/11/2008, 10:35 pm

Great, we really are turning into a guild of rum soaked pirates. Or beer, as it were.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
You two are going to be trouble together.
Trouble.
Trouble.
Trouble
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Hexvane 5/4/2008, 2:22 pm

Just joined about an hour ago lol. My pirate is Constance Hexvane, level 25 but im close to 26. I'm definitey not a fan of leveling, im impatient, but the new quests are helping me :] hmm my weapons are relativey low. Cannons are my highest at 16. Doll is 14 and cutlass is 12. My worst is grenades, I'm not even going to post that level haha. I've already beat the Pearl chapter. Hmm I think that covers all of it :p Oh yeah hours of availability. I'm at a really busy point right now so I can't get on as much as I'd like to. On a busy day I can still get on by 8pm so that's my most available time i suppose lol. Alright I'm done now. Very Happy
Constance Hexvane
Constance Hexvane
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/4/2008, 2:40 pm

Welcome to the Blades, Constance! Don't mind our insanity, you're in a fun place. And feel free to ask for help whenever you need it.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Angelus 5/10/2008, 1:34 pm

I'm Liam Angelus, level 31. My weapons (except for grenades and the staff which I just got) are all around 20, sailing is 17. The cutlass is probably my best (and favorite weapon). I haven't finished the pearl yet, gets a little boring with the back and forth and I'm trying to master most of my weapons first. As far as availability goes, I'm in grad school and I work so it can vary. Typically though I can be on for at least a couple of hours between 6 and 10 CST most nights. Just finished finals so I should be able to play quite a bit, at least for a while.

Liam Angelus
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/10/2008, 2:55 pm

Good to have you back with us Liam!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Angelus 5/10/2008, 7:03 pm

Thanks, it good to be back. Living a week without internet was rough, can't believe that hotel only had dial up.

Liam Angelus
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/10/2008, 7:19 pm

the very mention of dial-up gives me the heebee-jeebees! No pale No
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Hector Irongrin 5/11/2008, 11:14 am

I would rather have no internet than dial up !
Hector Irongrin
Hector Irongrin
Forum Sea Sponge
Forum Sea Sponge

http://www.myspace.com/bones_

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/11/2008, 12:08 pm

Amen brother. Amen.
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Angelus 5/11/2008, 2:00 pm

Well, I didn't use the dial up, my computer doesn't even have a modem so it was like having no internet. I don't think I have the patience for dial up anymore, its been a long time since I've had to use it.

Liam Angelus
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Calling all new members! Empty New

Post  Tueton_ 5/15/2008, 8:42 am

Hi all, Tueton here. I'm a:
Not. 23
Sword 12
Doll 23
Pistol 12
Dagger 6
Grenades 5
Sailing 11
Tueton_
Tueton_
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Sharkskull 5/15/2008, 12:22 pm

Welcome Tueton, don't hesitate with any questions. Looks like your doing a great job so far, don't wait too long on those nades though, it might bite you in the end.
Will Sharkskull
Will Sharkskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sheffield 5/15/2008, 12:30 pm

Definitely, a big welcome to you! And ditto on what Will said, you're definitely on the right track as far as leveling your weapons, but I also agree not to wait too long on leveling the nades. Do that whenever you can, since those are the absolute hardest to level. If you want tips on doing this, just let us know. But I would start at the Vet group on the field on Kingshead. Just hide behind the white fence on the right when you run in and throw your nades at them from there. They're too stupid to come around the fence! If you need clarification on this, we'll help you out, just let us know. And welcome welcome welcome!
Kat Sheffield
Kat Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down